ADMLink NI is a free trial software application from the Other subcategory, part of the Network & Internet category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2007-03-23. The program can be installed on Windows.
ADMLink NI (Network Inventory) enables Administrators to automate process of descovering devices connected to the network and collect detailed Software and Hardware inventory from more than 6000 vendors.
This product is about ease-of-use and saving your time. You need just install it, start it and specify a couple of parameters for initial configuration. ADMLink NI will do the rest by discovering all devices connected to your network and collecting all available inventory information including hardware specificatins, serial numbers, installed OSes and software.
- Use one Console for Discovery, Inventory, Reports and Management;
- Discover all equipment connected to your networks;
- Collect Detailed Hardware, OS and Software inventory;
- Maintain Inventory Historical snapshots;
- Define multi-level hierarchy of your Network topology for easier navigation;
- Track changes in the network and/or installed software;
- Detect devices and hosts what are not compliant with your Compnany Policy (OS level, Patch level, Firmware level, etc.)
- Utilize power of any external tools off of the same ADMLink Console.
ADMLink NI (version 1.81) has a file size of 7.74 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 26 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.